The U.S. immigrant population is steadily growing, and many immigrants are unable to afford the services of an immigration attorney.
Holder of the Diploma of Notary Public and appointed by the Governor of Florida, Cecile ISOREZ has obtained the Immigration Forms Specialist Certification in order to provide non-legal immigration services.
Being immigrant herself, Cecile ISOREZ deeply understand the worries that you may encounter as an immigrant.
Therefore, she can help you complete immigration forms to enter the United States and live your American Dream.
There are many USCIS forms immigrants need help with, and to fill out these official forms correctly requires English-language fluency.
Cecile ISOREZ speaks English, Spanish, French and Italian.
Strong attention to detail is needed to prepare the submission packages to meet the requirements of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Cecile ISOREZ will give you a non-legal help to complete immigration forms and prepare packages for submission to USCIS and will send them to your USCIS office via Fedex.
Doing so, you will be able to track your documents at any time for your serenity.
The immigration services offered by Cecile ISOREZ include:
- Application for Naturalization (N-400 Form)
- Application for Certificate of U.S Citizenship (N-600 Form)
- Petition for Alien Relative (I-130 Form)
- Family based Green Card for Child
- Family based Green Card for Parents
- Family based Green Card for Sibling
- Family based Green Card for Husband and Wife
- Green Card Petition for Fiancé(e)- Visa K1 (I-129-F Form)
- Adjustment of Status (I-485 Form)
- Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (I-751 Form)
- Application to replace Permanent Resident Card, Green Card Renewal (I-90 Form)
- Employment Authorization (I-765 Form)
- Application for Travel Document (I-131 Form)
- Application to Extend /Change Non immigrant Status (I-539 Form)
- Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), (I-821-D Form)
- Affidavit of Support (I-864 Form)